[c-nsp] WS-X6724-SFP and 7600 S Chassis with RSP720-3CXL

Stephen Fulton sf at lists.esoteric.ca
Fri Feb 15 21:25:42 EST 2008

Justin, Saku:

Here's a comparison of Canadian list pricing (despite parity with the US
dollar <sigh>):

ES20-GE3CXL		$70,800
ES20-10G3CXL		$94,400
ES20-ADVIP-LIC		$47,200

SIP-600			$106,200
SPA-5X1GE-V2		$21,240
SPA-10X1GE		$35,400

Assuming N points off list, a SIP/SPA pair is cheaper (No discounts on
licences, IIRC).

Now if you asked me what was the best value?  The ES20, simple.

-- Stephen.