[c-nsp] BGP Filtering Policy with regular expressions

Jonathan Crawford jcrawford at servious.org
Mon Jan 21 05:25:06 EST 2008

Your regex should accomplish what you want... as long as you are prefix
filtering your peers incoming and/or filtering your outgoing prefix
announcements then you should be ok... if you are not then you are leaving
yourself open to the possibility of a peer accidentally or intentionally
announcing someone else's network to/through you.

I'd personally look into using communities for controlling re-announcement
as another option to use in place of or with as-path filtering.

-Jonathan