[c-nsp] BGP Filtering Policy with regular expressions

John van Oppen john at vanoppen.com
Mon Jan 21 05:42:51 EST 2008

The solution to what you are describing is really using community
strings to tag routes coming from customers then filtering announcements
based on those tags.  Google is your friend here.   If not, hit me
off-list for some cisco config examples.

John van Oppen
Spectrum Networks LLC
206.973.8302 (Direct)
206.973.8300 (main office)