[c-nsp] Default-Information Originate

Marko Milivojevic markom at markom.info
Thu Jul 3 05:28:07 EDT 2008

If the route is in BGP already, then answer to both of your questions
is no. You will need it only on a router that is "injecting" it into
the BGP from some other protocol. You will also need it on a router
that has a full routing table, but for some reason you wish it to
advertise subset+default to neighbors.