[c-nsp] 12.2(33)SXH

Sukumar Subburayan (sukumars) sukumars at cisco.com
Mon Jun 23 08:01:46 EDT 2008

David,

Unfortunately, there is no publicly available doc to interpret this data, as much of these are very Hardware (ASIC) centric information, which cannot make sense unless one has the ASIC specification.

The Pinnacle ASIC register dump you did was the right one. If you see those errors incrementing in large number (these are clear on read), you should consider replacing the LC.

Not sure what exact Linecard type you have.

As a workaround, you can try moving the physical port to any other ports other than what is controlled by port asic 0, as that is what is picking up these errors.

sukumar
(sent from Good mail)