[c-nsp] CCNA Questions

O n i xerusian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:56:48 EDT 2008

thanks whisper,justin,jay for the tips

yeah i find this mailing list quite resourceful, gives me the heads up on
what to expect later after i continue to get ccnp. im pretty good with
subnetting imo. so i'lljust have to focus on those STP part has justin would
have told.

--
"Not many people know when love really starts... More than a friend, but not
quite lovers. A delicate relationship like this changes gradually once it is