[c-nsp] Sup720, SXH or SXF?

matthew zeier mrz at velvet.org
Thu Oct 16 15:01:53 EDT 2008

Upgrading a couple 6503s from Sup32s to Sup720-3BXLs.  TAC is
recommending one of the following images:

-- s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXH3a.bin
-- s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF15.bin

When asked what the difference was, the best I got back was:

 > Their only main difference is on the naming convention for IOS. SXF15 is
 > the latest on the SXF train where the patches and sotware fixed for
 > documented bugs were integrated while SHX3a is the latest on the SXH
 > train. The new name designed our development Engineers for new code
train.

Any recommendations on which train I should be on?  The Sup32s are
running SXF5.