[c-nsp] how to debug etherchannel on 6500?

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Thu Sep 4 03:01:19 EDT 2008

That worked fine, although i'm still not getting the detailed output i was getting on 3750. But it's a start.

6500#remote command switch debug lacp

Link Aggregation Control Protocol debugging is on

6500#remote command switch debug pagp

Port Aggregation Protocol debugging is on

6500#remote command switch debug etherchannel

PAgP/LACP Shim/FEC  debugging is on

Thx Mateusz ;)

--
Tassos