[c-nsp] Event Manager question

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Thu Aug 13 18:51:27 EDT 2009

Manaf,

Do you have an iBGP peer between the 7600's?  Why not just create IGP between the two 7600's or use next-hop-self between the peers and set the default-route received from each other to be higher than the backup default.  ISP1 primary local-pref 110, unchanged local-pref for iBGP and then local-pref of 90 for backup link of ISP2 on router 1 and then vice-versa on router 2.

Load Sharing with BGP -> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800945bf.shtml

If you're feeling brave later, you can look into OER/PfR.

-ryan