[c-nsp] IOS XR BFD

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Wed Jul 8 04:05:14 EDT 2009

I've been planning to document the shortcomings of "Fast Peering Session
Deactivation" for a long time; thanks for the nudge.

network, you might lose the route toward your BGP neighbor until SPF is run,
resulting in BGP session loss.

I've written an article in our wiki for those of you who want to know more:

http://wiki.nil.com/Aggressive_BGP_fall-over_behavior

Ivan

http://www.ioshints.info/about
http://blog.ioshints.info/