[c-nsp] [j-nsp] Network Liberation Movement???

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Sun Nov 22 14:32:16 EST 2009

William McCall wrote:
> Sorry to re-open. Good job to HP for generating noise. Anyone want to
> buy some procurve switches?

I have a few that I've been comparing to Cisco in the L2-only arena. Had
to deal with support once for a switch stuck in a reboot loop. They
overnighted me a new one after one call. Much faster and more pleasant
experience than a comparable 4 day experience with TAC replacing an 877W
that wouldn't even post. The university I worked at as a student did a
whole campus replacement of Cisco for ProCurve.

~Seth