[c-nsp] Juniper M320 vs. 7600/SUP320-3BXL and WS-X6148A-GE-TX

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 20:05:53 EDT 2010

Same story here..

About to roll out more MX, but so far so good...

On Jul 28, 2010 3:15 PM, "Paul Stewart" <paul at paulstewart.org> wrote:

Yes, I'd like to throw in that we are migrating to pure MX in our core ..
and moving out of 7600 platform (sup720-3bxl).  This is partly price related
although BGP performance (scanner) was the driving force on this decision.
Also, for MPLS the price/features to deploy was much more attractive to us
on the MX series too.

We have some of the MX up and running now and extremely pleased in
comparison.  Juniper isn't perfect nor is Cisco - for our needs the move to
MX for core BGP/MPLS appears to have been a really good choice.

Paul