[c-nsp] Quick etherchannel load-balance question...

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Sat Sep 4 15:24:47 EDT 2010

Short answer is yes.
To be more specific, I don't really know the "science" behind this, or about why it works, I only know I have two different circuits between two remote sites, they're both on etherchannel and the etherchannel is a vlan trunk that transfers 3 or 4 vlans and the load balance seems to be working fine with src/dst IP setting...