[c-nsp] Leaking global into VRF

Anrey Teslenko teslenko.andrey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 05:40:04 EST 2011

Hello.
We have same issue, which you discussed here.
How we can configure route back to the VRF if routes inside it getting
through eBGP?

According this
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk436/tk832/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080231a3e.shtml
we can do that only for static routes.

How do Dynamic Route leaking from VRF to Global?

Thanks for advise