[c-nsp] BGP Required MTU Size Between Cisco Devices

Righa Shake righa.shake at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:24:20 EDT 2011

I had set my Interfaces on an MTU size of 1600 and BGP was unstable and
could not pass traffic over 5MB.
However when i tested an found that I could pass traffic without any issues
when I eliminate the router.

When I set the MTU to 1500 the BG was up and am now able to pass traffic
without any problem.

Regards,
Righa Shake