[c-nsp] ASR 1002 / Crashhed / Bug id CSCtx17480

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 17:23:36 EDT 2013

If you search for "ASR 1002" on the download page you could have options of
1002, 1002-F or 1002-X. You have the non -* model.

The software you want is the RP1 release.  A good tip is to look at the
file name and see if it looks like the filename of the image currently on
your router.

For the last question you want IOS-XE software