[c-nsp] ASR 1002 / Crashhed / Bug id CSCtx17480

Ahmed Hilmy hilmy.aa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 10:52:54 EDT 2013

Hello Pete,

Thanks for your replay.

I am checking IOS releases, I am planning to upgrade with 15.2(4).S2 :

*Cisco ASR 1000 Series RP1 ADVANCED IP SERVICES*

Release:

*3.7.2S*

Release Date:

*13/Dec/2012*

File Name:

*asr1000rp1-advipservicesk9.03.07.02.S.152-4.S2.bin*

Any advice regarding this IOS version, based on your experiences  day to
day, do you recommend any specific version ?

I dont need to upgrade  OS XE ROMMON ? right ?

Regards,

Ahmed