[c-nsp] Peering between route reflectors

Cydon Satyr cydonsatyr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:01:33 EDT 2014

Guys,
Could you help me clear this out.

Basically, if there are multiple route reflectors NOT in the forwarding
path of the traffic, is there ANY reason to peer between them? I don't see
a reason why they should peer, but I'd like to get this confirmed.

Also, if they are NOT in the forwarding path, regardless of whether they
are peering between themselves or not, it shouldn't matter if they are all
in the same CLUSTER, correct ?

I know the questions might look simple to you but I've seen designs where
the questions pop out, and I'd like to be sure about this.

regards