[c-nsp] RPR in MetroE

Cydon Satyr cydonsatyr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 18:13:20 EDT 2014

I understand the idea, but I still don't see how it could benefit all
networks, some yes. In our case only our PE routers have at least two
uplinks, as first IP/MPLS point. We use 3400/3600 in access layer only as
L2, they all have only one uplink to PE and downlink to other devices, base
stations, dslams, etc. I don't see improvement with MPLS bringing to
3400/3600.
I also understand I might be wrong about this.

Regards.