[c-nsp] Cisco 3750-X Stack

Chris Gotstein chris at uplogon.com
Mon Dec 1 11:17:21 EST 2014

I setup and configured 3 3750-X switches in a stack for use in a video
multicast environment.  This is a very basic config, using vlan's to
separate traffic and IGMP v3 to control multicast.  Issue I'm running
into is when a device is unplugged from a switch, then plugged back into
either the same port or a different port on the same switch, the port
will not come back up, Port status shows the port as down/down.  If you
move the device to switch 2 in the stack, it will come up. We are
running the latest version of IOS 150-2.SE7.

--
Chris Gotstein, Network Engineer, U.P. Logon/Computer Connection U.P.
http://uplogon.com | +1 906 774 4847 | chris at uplogon.com