[c-nsp] 3850?

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Apr 10 06:29:00 EDT 2015

On 09/04/15 21:21, Gert Doering wrote:

> So, do you have any references on the netflow features supported on
> 2960x and 38xx?

Well, 3850 has config docs:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3850/software/release/3se/flexible_netflow/configuration_guide/b_fnf_3se_3850_cg/b_fnf_3se_3850_cg_chapter_010.html

Looks like it's a bit limited - only one address-family/direction pair
on a given interface at a time, so no v4/v6 at the same time? The
netflow table is a bit limited, not surprising really.

There's also some netflow for the crazy integrated wireless controller
thingy.

I think there's an uplink module for the 3750-X series which does
netflow now, too?

No idea about 2960 - they're too pricey for me to pay attention to ;o)