[c-nsp] 7204VXR replacement suggestions needed

Nikolay Shopik shopik at inblock.ru
Thu Apr 30 12:09:56 EDT 2015

Go with ASR9001 if you planning to grow. Yes it cost more than ASR1002X
but if you need pure border ASR9001 is absolute power house.

And we love IOS XR because of readability of long route-policy. Sorry
IOS-XE you still suck when there is lots BGP neighbors configuration and
config become wall of text and no hierarchy at all.