[c-nsp] Enabling ip routing on cat3750 stack

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 23:06:34 EDT 2015

If super critical, organise maintenance window...do it AH...do you also have OOB access?

Last resort, if no oob, so you can revert if it does cause major issues, is to perform a "reload in foo", make the change during the maintenance window, and if all ok, cancel the reload...if not, stack will reload and "hopefully" come back to it's original working config...but stacks can sometimes be "temperamental" :)