[c-nsp] ASR902 vs ME3800X

Mattias Gyllenvarg mattias at gyllenvarg.se
Tue Mar 24 06:32:14 EDT 2015

Except for the T1/E1 cards the IM model will get you into realm of the
oversubscribed, so for us it is a no go.

+1 Mark Ts hornyness for clean MPLS 10Ge Metro-E rings.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Adam Vitkovsky <Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk

*Med Vänliga Hälsningar / Best Regards*
*Mattias Gyllenvarg*