[c-nsp] "New" IOS release time frame, when bug is identified

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Fri May 22 12:47:00 EDT 2015

If you only use links and loopbacks in your network the table should be pretty small.
Eliminating links is necessary once you get to a certain size but we are in 30 something locations in numerous states and two countries
and we haven't had to remove links yet.  BGP links to eBGP sessions should probably be the last links removed.

Mack McBride | Network Architect | ViaWest, Inc.