[c-nsp] PPPoE Migration to DHCP

Maile Halatuituia maile.halatuituia at tcc.to
Mon Feb 6 15:59:34 EST 2017

?Thanks

Pshem for your kind reply.

Actually it is a future implemetation i guess as we are ISP and we would deploy triple service maybe in the near or far future but that is not yet confirmed. PPPoE is work well with us at the moment but i am just asking for you guys view.

I think much of the questions answered by your one line below,  PPPoE/DHCP should co exist for the benefit of both technlogies.

Any chance you would share your view on BRAS config for both co exist