[c-nsp] Leaked Video or Not (Linux and Cisco for internal Sales folks)

Kasper Adel karim.adel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 10:13:10 EDT 2018

The NPU/ASIC vendors are not allowing packets to be pushed in Linux,
someone needs to work with them to do that.

What exactly is the problem here ? I guess we can agree that Cisco is a
company that is out there to make money, others are too but they have a
less capitalistic approach to it, more friendly to the community.

You are right about one question, who will pay for packets to flow through
the kernel ?