[c-nsp] How can one escalate within Cisco TAC?

Arie Vayner ariev at vayner.net
Wed Feb 8 10:58:09 EST 2023

Another available avenue is to reach out to the TAC duty manager. It's an
on-duty role that various managers in the Cisco support org cover.

They can take a look at your case and hopefully make a decent decision on
how to push the case forward.

To reach a duty manager you call the TAC number and ask the first person
that picks up the phone to "speak with the duty manager"