[cisco-voip] IP Trunk

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon May 3 16:08:59 EDT 2004

Candace,

I know of no means to "share" the partitions+css between the clusters, the
signaling just is not there.

The ability to call a speicific DN on the destination cluster is determined
by the CSS assigned to the incoming device on the destination cluster.

In your 3.2 cluster, you created an h323 gateway using either h225 or
Inter-Cluster Trunk.  The CSS that you assigned to that device determines
which DN's are availalbe to be dialed from the 3.3 cluster.

/Wes