[cisco-voip] IP Trunk

Candace Holman Candace_Holman at harvard.edu
Mon May 3 15:18:05 EDT 2004

Wes,

It works now, almost.

I set up two test phones, a 7960 registered to the CM 3.2 and a 7970
registered to the CM 3.3.  Both are in an AllPhones partition, and each
trunk can call the AllPhonesCSS calling search space.  Each CM has
identical definitions for AllPhones and AllPhonesCSS.

It works fine to call from a 7960 on CM 3.2 to a 7970 on CM 3.3, but it
does not work for the 7970 to call the 7960, *unless* I take the 7960 out
of the partition and mark the partition as None.

It seems somewhat flakey that I can share partitions and calling search
space definitions between two clusters just by naming them exactly the
same.  Is there something else that must be done to extend partition and
calling search space definitions between clusters?  Or should this just work?

Thanks,
Candace