[cisco-voip] NEED help Real Weird Situation( can not send more than 12 digits when dialing out)

Kaan Kamali kaan.k at ikontelekom.com.tr
Mon May 3 12:57:57 EDT 2004

I have a cisco AS5350,  we do  prepaid calling card application.
The problem is this

The dialed  digits are the following
123456789123456789

When the sytem answers and I start dialing out right away(within 1 second)
this is what I get  (I have debug voip ivr all on)
Destination number = 12345678912345

but if I  wait like 5 seconds before I start  dialing
this is what I get

Destination number = 123456789123456789

The problem is the sytem wont send all the dialed digits if I dont wait like
for 5 seconds
and it always sends only 14 digits not more but always 14 digits max .

I am also attachig a comparrison table whic compares the events during the
call but I am totally lost this the out