[cisco-voip] Call Delays between subscribers in one cluster?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue May 11 09:33:10 EDT 2004

Lelio,

The "sync call forward database after LinkOOS" is just an attempted recovery
after the SDL link goes down.  You will very likely have endless odd
problems so long as your SDL Links continue to flap.  Resolve that, your
other problems will subside.  SDL communication is between CM servers on
TCP:8002.  A sniffer trace should show why the TCP session is terminated.

/Wes