[cisco-voip] css, partitions and extension mobility

Leonardo D'Urso durso at alter.it
Fri May 21 18:37:47 EDT 2004

hi there,

I have done this configuration:

my phones has a css in which I have a route pattern that authorize all for
the phone.

I have user device profile in which I have configured a css with
partitions that don't permit for example international calls.

When I try to verify with Dialed number analyzer all works fine, the
international call, that is NOT authorized match the rule and ends on
bogus gateway.

But when I do this making phone call the call is routed.

Is this an Extension mobility limit? I have this configuration without
extension mobility and all works fine.

software ver: CCM 3.3.4
os version: 2.6

thanks in advance,