[cisco-voip] GSM connection

Marcin Nowacki Marcin_Nowacki at sevenet.pl
Tue May 25 05:52:32 EDT 2004

Hello

Connection:

NOKIA 22 GSM terminal connected to FXS port ( router 1760 ).

Problem:

When I call to GSM number 00666666666 everythink goes good until I would
like to hang up a call without any connection. Than my cell phone (
666666666 ) still rings 60 seconds. I found why - because router gives
to GSM terminal silence after disconnection , and GSM terminal waits for
busy tone ( It can learn busy tone ).

Mayby someone knows how to reconfigure router , that after hunging up
one side I could hear  busy tone .

When I configured voice port with timeout disconnect 10, it gives very
high frequency  signal that GSM terminal can't learn. It must be busy
tone signal.

Any help needed.

Marcin