[cisco-voip] Calling Name (inbound and outbound) not working on 3640 and NM-HDV-2MFT-T1 48

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Tue Mar 1 10:30:29 EST 2005

Just recently I had a problem setting outbound caller id on an Allstream
PRI. Turns out it was a Cisco firmware bug and an upgrade fixed the
problem.

Doesn't sound exactly like the same problem you are having. This list's
archives for the mid-later part of February should have the information
including the specific Cisco Bug ID if you think it might help.

John