[cisco-voip] Cisco CCM/gateway router trunk to Avaya - Designing and merging issues.

Nick Marus nmarus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:20:25 EST 2005

I have successfully been able to get an h323 trunk between a
Callmanager and Avaya Definity S8700. I use it dailing in my office
which is running both systems for demo purposes.

Had to use 4.1 for fast start support on Cisco Callmanager and
Communication Manager 2.2 on the S8700 to fix a dtmf issue. With that
combination of versions, everything worked good. In CM setup the 8700
as a gateway.