[cisco-voip] Cisco CCM/gateway router trunk to Avaya - Designing and merging issues.

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Mar 1 12:40:37 EST 2005

I was not able to see the avaya config, but the two will mostly
interoperate via h323.  I vaguley recall some issues with ringback when
supplimentary service are invoked, but calls worked and 2 way voice
worked.  You may need MTP checked on the CM side, but in CM just define
it as an h323 gateway.

/Wes