[cisco-voip] Licensing... CCM phone and Unity

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 2 10:11:54 EST 2005

Unity licencing is easier to view than CallManager.

For Unity, go to SA and select System-> Licencing. This will give you a snapshot of the total licences available and how many you have used.

For CallManager, as far as I know, there is no licencing control method, you are expected to purchase a licence for every phone you put in production. You'll have to work together with your purchasing department to figure out how many licences you have purchased, and how many registered devices you have.  You SE team may be able to help as well.