[cisco-voip] Licensing... CCM phone and Unity

Mike Armstrong mfa at crec.ifas.ufl.edu
Wed Mar 2 10:33:29 EST 2005

Use the License Info Viewer in the Administration Tools section of the Unity
Tools Depot.

Mike

Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:35:14 -0500
From: "Tim Reimers" <tim.reimers at asheville.k12.nc.us>
Subject: [cisco-voip] Licensing... CCM phone and Unity
To: <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>

How can I verify the licenses that are installed in both my CCMs against
what we've purchased and also what's 'not used' as yet?

I think the phones are probably OK, but I have only a rough idea how
many Unity licenses were installed by my vendor-
Is there a place in Unity I can go and look to check what Unity believes
is the licenses?

This also would help me know when and how I could create a few more
Unity VM boxes for various things, like alternate language boxes for
school is open, school is closed, 2-hour delay, etc..

thanks, Tim

Tim Reimers
Network Administrator
Asheville City Schools ITT
85 Mountain Street
Asheville, NC 28802

tim.reimers(at)asheville(dot)k12(dot)nc(dot)us
828-350-6180