[cisco-voip] How to configure message button on 7940 MGCP phone

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 2 11:09:15 EST 2005

On the CallManager, you would configure a voicemail profile. A voicemail profile has a voicemail pilot that is dialed when the messages button is pressed. It is also the forward target when voicemail is the selected target for ring no answer and ring busy.

I would suspect that the softswitch would have something similar.