[cisco-voip] Upgrade by net to CCM 4.01

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Fri Mar 4 10:52:22 EST 2005

Yes, we use a combination of VNC, PCAnywhere, MSTSC and iLo to manage CCM,
Unity, IPCCE, etc. You can use VNC to perform software updates, it works
quite well. We sometimes run into issues with rebooting a server via VNC, so
when the software upgrade is complete, we end up using MSTSC just to log
back in and reboot the box.

I am currently running 6 different CCM clusters in 6 different cities and I
manage and maintain them all remotely using the above tools.

tm

Tim Medley

http://www.sccp2000.com <http://www.sccp2000.com/>  IP Telephony News, Tips
and Tricks