[cisco-voip] : Question about the "Directories" button...

Aurelien FACHAUX aurelienfachaux at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:18:58 EST 2005

Hi (again !!!)  ;-)

I want to know which file is launched when I click on the directories
button.
When I click on it, I have the menu with : missed calls, received calls...

And my problem is that I want to change information displayed about missed
calls... In want to add the name or the number of the line which received
the call.
Do you understand...

For example, I have 3 lines : one with my name : 26453, one with the
department I am working : 26400 and one named test : 26999...
I receive a call on 26400, but I am not in my office... when I go and the
the missed calls menu, I can see that I received a call but I don't know if
it is a personal call (26453), a group call (26400) or a test call
(26999)...
So I want to know if it is possible to add the name (or number) of the line
which receive the call ???

Best regards.

Aurélien.