[cisco-voip] Multiple CCM clusters & one AD domain

Andrew Dignan andy at dignans.com
Fri Mar 4 19:23:39 EST 2005

Any other caveats?  I believe this is a supported configuration but I need
to verify I won't have any other issues besides the bug id below.  Working
with Cisco AS on design for a large install and AS doesn't have an issue
with it, but that doesn't give me much confidence.  I also believe there
is a limitation on the number of OU's CM/AD integration supports (I have
heard 400 OU's).  Cisco AS doesn't have any info on this caveat either,
but I am pretty sure a limitation exists.

Regards,

Andy Dignan