[cisco-voip] Unity Message Length

King, Jesse JKing at thegranitegroup.com
Tue Mar 8 09:10:45 EST 2005

When leaving a message from an internal phone, I don't seem to have a
restriction length.

When an outside callers comes in from the PSTN, through the gateway up
the WAN to the unity server, the message gets cut off at about 45-50
seconds, without warning. The call just terminates and the message is
kept at that length.

I have checked the message length setting in unity which is set to 300
seconds, I even bumped it up to 800 seconds to see if there would be a
change, but none.

Unity version 3.1(4)

Any suggestions on where I should begin looking?

Thanks.