[cisco-voip] CFwdALL doesn't work

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Mar 9 08:17:52 EST 2005

When you set the CFA via CCMUser does it actually show up on the phone?
   Also, if you then call the phone does CM actually forward the call?

We've seen a few issues with CFA in 4.x caused by SDL links going out
of service (OOS), which will actually cause a CallManager error in the
Application log.   If the node that the other CMs lose the connection
to happens to be responsible for handing out change notifications then
(without going into too much detail) Bad things can happen.

-Ryan