[cisco-voip] Call Park Partition

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 9 11:52:22 EST 2005

I am pretty sure that it selects a park number in a circular format. It goes through the entire list of available park numbers before starting at the top of the list again.

It am also pretty sure that it selects the park number from a range of park numbers assigned to the subscriber on which the calling party is registered to. We had a problem where users couldn't park calls from callers which were registered to a subscriber which had no park ranges assigned. When I added those ranges, everything worked again.