[cisco-voip] Call Forwarding Issues

Aaron Kent Aaron.Kent at apptis.com
Thu Mar 10 07:45:14 EST 2005

I think this is a good question. I would like to know the answer weither
it is a quick solution or a detailed fix.

I may not be able to help you, but in order for someone to help they
will probably need to know more about your environment.

Is it local or long distance?
Do you have 7D and 10D dialing?
What type of gateway do you have and is it MGCP or h323?
What info is there on the Gateways Outbound Calls?
Do you use Calling Party Transform Mask or mask at each line?