[cisco-voip] 1760 with 4 port FXS DID Card stuck in DID_PARK

Erick Bergquist erickbe at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 08:48:28 EST 2005

Colin,

Thanks. Yea, I know upgrading may solve it but would
need be nice to be able to find a bug id on this.
Sometimes is hard to tell a customer to just upgrade
when they want a documented reason why to upgrade.
I'll open a TAC case and see what they come up with as
I'm being pressed for a cause and fix to the problem.
This is a small customer and they have 1 1760 with
just the 4 FXS DIDs and it just hands off calls to a
3745 CME router. About 30 users. They expect the calls
to work and for the inbound calls not to get hung up.

I've had several issues with DSPs/voice ports getting
hung up on several customers, across many IOS versions
and hardware flavors. The newer IOS is much better
then the 12.2T but there is still those unexplainable
DSP/voice-port freeze ups which a shutdown/no shut
doesn't fix and a reboot clears up the problem.