[SPAM] - RE: [cisco-voip] 2 Unity in one AD Domain - Email found in subject

Marc Hering mhering at reval.com
Thu Mar 10 10:44:25 EST 2005

 I am not sure what it will do in Unity 4.x but in 3.x it wreaks merry
havoc.  At my last job they had hired a newbie AD administrator to help
me and my coworker out with the workload and he decided to "Clean Up" AD
since our tree structure didn't match what M$ showed him in the books he
read...Moved our Cisco OU and all the objects around(Even deleted a
few).  All of a sudden noone can access the corp directory, we couldn't
add VM Boxes. And many people couldn't get/receive VM's  ...Took me
hours to get it all put back together again.  We then had a little
"Chat" with this newbie....:) he wont make that mistake again!!!

<M>