[SPAM] - RE: [cisco-voip] 2 Unity in one AD Domain - Email found in subject

Marc Hering mhering at reval.com
Thu Mar 10 10:50:30 EST 2005

I think 3.x was the same way with regards to moving objects in the same
OU, but he moved the OU it self around...he had created nice
compartments for everyghing (Users OU with all our sites in their own
OU's under it) He even created a Misc OU with sub OU's ..1 for Each
project..and one called "Phone" in there was the Cisco stuff...he even
renamed the Cisco OU's to say "Cisco Voice Mail Container"   It was nice
and Purdy. But Unity didn't have a clue where anything was.....That was
not a fun evening :)